Friday, June 17, 2011

This is a small vintage drawer that I found at a local antique store. I then found the mini vintage fan and perfume bottle and knew I had to make a little something with all of my new finds.

I put paper on the bottom (back) of the drawer. I put a little distressing ink on the fan and then glued it to the back of the drawer. I added a Tim Holtz hanger, a watch face by Paper Studio, and a metal flower embelishment. I tied a small ribbon bow on the vintage bottle and added it to the drawer as well. I added a paper flower to the inside of the drawer.
On the outside of the drawer I added a paper doily that I added some distressing ink to, a matching paper flower, and some pearl flourishes. I think it turned out so pretty. It's the perfect size for a desk or side table. Maybe even a mantle. Thank you so much for taking the time to stop by and I hope you like my creation.
  Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment