Sunday, May 22, 2011

Spring Cleaning

Hello everyone. LOL. I say that like I have so many followers, but I don't....YET! I have been busy cleaning up the scrap space this afternoon and evening. What a mess I had. I didn't even have a clean space to scrap. I'm not completely done with the cleaning, but at least I have room to play now. I did have space to create some very cute stick pins. I hope to have pictures of them up here tomorrow. I will probably be selling some of them on eBay. I also have a mini chipboard album that I have been working on in my spare time and I hope to have it completed tomorrow also. I just need to finish some tags. It is so pretty and I can't wait to share it. It will also be listed for sale on eBay. Well, that's it for now. I will talk to you all on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment